- In stock
Boost crucial problem solving and mathematical reasoning skills with extra targeted practice for KS3 Maths.
- Focus on two of the main aims of the new 2014 maths curriculum – reason mathematically and solve problems – with additional practice and explanation
- Develop skills for GCSE from Year 9
- Dip in and out for flexible use in the classroom or for homework
- Help pupils to make connections across maths with plenty of mixed questions
- Tackle problems in different contexts to improve literacy, thinking skills and investigative strategies
- Assess learning with answers and comments at the back in a tear-out section