- Out of stock
Fluency in Number Facts – Teacher’s Guide Year 5 and Year 6 for upper Key Stage 2 contains a bank of whole-class activities with supporting Interactive Whiteboard display resources to teach new facts and revise known facts. The accompanying CD provides mental maths tests to support preparation for SATs testing and a host of other resources.
The Teacher Guide for Y5/Y6 contains:
- games and activities arranged according to the three Key Aspects: Number, place value and rounding, Addition and subtraction and Multiplication and division
- whole-class games and activities, Paired games and activities and Individual activities aimed at ensuring children practise and consolidate their fluency in each of the three Key Aspects
- lists of the resources required for games and activities as well as instructions and, where appropriate, any variations
- Additional multi-aspect games and activities to develop mental fluency in all three Key Aspects.
The CD contains:
- downloadable resources for Maths facts, Whole-class games and activities, Paired games and activities, Individual activities and Written activities
- mental fluency challenges aimed at providing children with further practice and consolidation and also at offering teachers a means of assessing individual children’s proficiency in the mental recall of number facts.
- number cards required for some of the games and activities
- assessment and record-keeping formats to enable teachers to keep a record of the level of mastery that individual children have achieved in each of the three Key Aspect.