Collins Online Learning 1-year licence
Collins New GCSE Maths AQA Linear Student Book Foundation 2, written by experienced teachers and examiners, is organised exactly according to the 2010 AQA GCSE Maths specification. Now available on Collins Online Learning, it is the ideal resource to help students get the best results.
• Bring Maths to life with Collins Online Learning, which is packed with graded practice questions, videos, interactive starters, animations, quizzes and lots more!
• Focus students and encourage whole-class participation by clearly displaying all content from the Student Book along with interactive activities on your whiteboard
• Create and upload lessons and homework activities quickly and easily to share with colleagues and students and export to your VLE or email at the click of a button
• Be confident that students are practising the key elements of the new curriculum in every lesson with functional skills, problem solving and exam-style questions within every exercise
• Use the colourful functional skills and problem-solving pages at the end of every chapter to engage students with rich tasks that will develop their process skills and allow them to apply maths in stimulating real-life contexts
• Give students the opportunity for self-assessment and guidance for their exam technique by using the comprehensive exam practice and worked exam questions with examiner notes at the end of every chapter