This online resource is designed to support the OCR Environmental and Land-Based Science GCSE. This licence gives one year of use by students and teachers at home only.
• Endorsed by OCR.
• This resource can be used on personal computers, tablets and mobile devices outside of school.
• Collins Online Learning can be easily navigated around using the contents and resources buttons.
• Each chapter covers the specification content for a unit. Management of the Natural Environment, Plant Cultivation and Small Animal Care and Commercial Horticulture, Agriculture and Livestock are all supported.
• Each page in the chapter supports a topic in the specification.
• Each topic is explored in up to three sections, which get progressively harder. There are questions at the end of each section to check understanding before moving on.
• Videos and explanatory notes on key techniques related to a topic can be found by looking at the resources button on each page.
• Exam-style questions and answers can be found in the resource bank to help prepare for external assessment.
• A practical calendar and suggested teaching sequences from experienced ELBS teachers can also be found in the resource bank using the teacher login only.