- In stock
Number and Calculating is packed with flexible ideas for developing early understanding and igniting curiosity in the Mathematics area of learning. Activities across fifteen themes can be tailored to meet the needs and interests of every child and support progress towards attaining the knowledge and skills required by the Early Learning Goals.
- Clear learning intentions for each activity enable effective planning of experiences.
- Suggestions for involving parents with Home Links to extend the learning themes.
- Links to different areas of learning through a variety of topics.
- Photographs of real children’s work to illustrate potential learning outcomes of the activities.
- ‘Belair can be relied on to produce high-quality colour photo-illustrated texts, jam-packed with tried and tested ideas.’ ‘Throughout Number and Calculating there are so many flexible ideas and activities which are all very reassuring in their non-prescriptive approach, easy to resource and in line with the revised EYFS.’ Cherri Moseley, Early Years Educator Magazine