- In stock
Find all the Foundation and Higher content you need to teach AQA GCSE Statistics in one place. Use with Collins GCSE Statistics Teacher's Pack, Practice Book and ICT to provide comprehensive coverage for the AQA course. Students will discover how creating, analysing and representing data is vital to understanding the world around us.
- Cover both Foundation and Higher levels in one book. Higher level questions are clearly indicated.
- Match to the AQA Specifications with ease with detailed coverage of the six main areas of study listed in the specification: Planning a strategy, Data collection, Tabulation, Diagrammatic representation, Data analysis and Probability.
- Content has been reviewed by an AQA examiner.
- Explain why each chapter matters and give students clear learning objectives.
- Aid understanding by providing in-depth explanations and worked examples.
- Monitor progress with colour-coded grades on the page and Grade Boosters at the end of chapters.
- Provide excellent test preparation with practice questions and exam-style questions.
- Help students' planning, analysing and data collecting skills by covering questions that address the GCSE Statistics Assessment Objectives (AO1, AO2, AO3 and AO4).