- In stock
This is the ideal dictionary for students of Italian. It contains up-to-date vocabulary and cultural notes on Italian life. What’s more, the Language in Use and Banking & Finance supplements make this the ideal dictionary for people learning Italian for business, study and pleasure.
This third edition uses the multi-million word language database, the Collins Corpus, to ensure that the user has the most complete and accurate picture of real language available today.
• Includes the latest vocabulary from a wide range of fields, with special features about life and culture in Italy.
• The clear, easy to read layout with special treatment of complex words ensures the user finds the right translation quickly and easily.
• The extensive Language in Use supplement gives real-life examples of how Italian is used in a variety of contexts, including letters, e-mails and text messages.
• New to this edition is a Business & Finance supplement, ideal for those who need to use Italian for work
• This edition includes information about culture and life in Italy.