- Out of stock
READ BY MIRANDA RICHARDSON. In this classic Seussian tale, the good doctor primes his readers against all the little mishaps and misadventures that can befall even the best of us – from bang-ups and hang-ups to lurches and slumps – encouraging us to take life in our stride!
With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranked among the UK's top ten favourite children's authors, Seuss is firmly established as a global best-seller, with nearly half a billion books sold worldwide.
- ”…my favourite of Dr Seuss’s books… not least for its combination of mastery, mystery and possibility.”Guardian
- ”Dr. Seuss ignites a child's imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses.”Express
- ”The celebrated whimsicalist who has given young readers and gigglers so many outrageous adventures over the years has opted for a more purposeful stroll in his latest outing.”New York Times
- ”The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme.”Guardian
- ”One book that has proved to be popular for graduates of all ages since it was first published in 1990.”New York Times