- Out of stock
READ BY MIRANDA RICHARDSON. Discover all of the wonderful things that children get up to on their birthdays in the imaginary land of Katroo in the first UK publication of this delightful book and CD pack.
Introducing a host of zany creatures and wacky situations, this charming tale looks at all the wonderful things that children get up to on their birthdays in the imaginary land of Katroo. First published in 1959, this is the first UK publication of this delightful book and CD pack.
- “Classic timeless appeal, presented in a new toddler-friendly format”Junior
- “[Dr.Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “You can’t really go wrong with Dr.Seuss” BBC Parenting
- “The magic of Dr.Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- ”It’s hard to belive they’ve been going for a century, Dr. Seuss”magic is timeless” Father’s Quarterly