- Out of stock
One of a series of four fun flap books featuring a range of typically zany Dr. Seuss characters, introducing pre-readers to simple concepts such as times of day and different kinds of weather.
Hot weather, cold weather, rain, snow and ice are all explored in this delightful book, with a flap to lift on every spread. Children from two upwards will have fun while they learn all about different kinds of weather. Bright, bold illustrations and simple Seussian rhymes add to this book’s appeal.
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit