- In stock
A new paperback edition, never before published in the UK, written and illustrated by the one and only Dr. Seuss.
This Hilarious book tells the story of a bored indecisive boy who is urged by a string of Hunches – that come in the guise of bizarre furry creatures – first to do this and then to do that until, finally, he follows the Munch Hunch and goes for lunch!
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit