- Out of stock
In this hilarious tale of mishap and misadventure, Dr. Seuss reminds us that there is always someone, somewhere, worse off than ourselves.
With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranking among the UK’s top ten favourite children’s authors, Seuss is firmly established as a global best-seller, with over 650 million books sold worldwide.
This delightful book forms part of the third stage in HarperCollins’ major Dr. Seuss rebrand programme. With the relaunch of six more titles in January 2004, such all-time favourites as ‘The Lorax’, ‘The Foot Book’ and ‘Yertle the Turtle’ boast bright new covers that incorporate much-needed guidance on reading levels: Blue Back Books are for parents to share with young children, Green Back Books are for budding readers to tackle on their own, and Yellow Back Books are for older, more fluent readers to enjoy. ‘Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?’ belongs to the Yellow Back Book range.
- “[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” – The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” – The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” – Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” – The Guardian
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child's imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses.” – The Express