- Out of stock
Dr. Seuss is famous the world over for helping children learn to read. But now even pre-readers can join in the fun and benefit from his wacky rhymes and crazy pictures.
Aimed at tiny tots and toddlers from aged two upwards, this delightful series of board books is designed to teach young children simple concepts from colours and numbers to opposites and animals. Adapted from some of Dr. Seuss’ most popular books, including Fox in Socks, The Foot Book and One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, each title contains bright, bold illustrations and simple Seussian rhymes, with a flap on every spread to add to the fun!
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit