- Out of stock
“From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere”. Adapted from one of Dr. Seuss’s best-selling titles, this delightful board book explores some of the funny things that exist in the Seuss’s fantasy world. Along the way, young children are introduced to colours, counting, opposites and rhyme.
With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years. Creator of the wonderfully anarchic Cat in the Hat, and ranked among the UK’s top ten favourite children’s authors, Seuss is firmly established as a global best-seller, with nearly half a billion books sold worldwide.
As the first step in a major rebrand programme, HarperCollins is relaunching 17 of Seuss’s best-selling titles, including such perennial favourites as The Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham and Fox in Socks. As well as 10 classic paperbacks, the new range also includes two rebranded board books (newly reduced to £3.99 to increase competitiveness in the market place), along with four book and audio tape sets and a paperback bind-up.
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit