- In stock
A comprehensive text on Elizabethan and Stuart history.
Includes historical interpretations, document source questions, explanation of difficult words and concepts and a study skills section for exam preparation.
- Britain 1558-1689: A Synoptic Assessment
- Elizabeth I and Religion
- Elizabethan Foreign Policy
- Elizabethan Government and Finance
- Elizabethan Social and Economic History
- James I, Religion, Parliament, Foreign Policy
- The Causes of the Civil Wars
- The Civil Wars and Interregnum, including an in-depth study of Cromwell
- Charles II
- James II, William III and the Glorious Revolution of 1668-9
- TES review of the first book in the series (Britain 1815-1918):
- Put out more flagsHard-pressed heads of History with budgets to manage must have been waiting impatiently for years for someone to reinvent the one-volume textbook at a reasonable price. Collins have done it.