- Out of stock
Written using a vocabulary of only 50 words, Dr. Seuss’ second best selling book of all time is brought joyously to life in this colourful board book. Featuring lots of fabulous flaps and silly stickers, it provides a fun way to introduce young children aged 2 and over to the wacky world of Dr. Seuss.
Packed with Dr. Seuss’s unique blend of zany humour, riotous rhyme and wacky illustrations, the book tells of Sam-I-am’s relentless pursuit of a grumpy individual who refuses to eat a plate of green eggs and ham. As Sam-I-am’s perseverance wins the day, we are all reminded that we cannot really know what we like until we have tried it!
- Praise for Dr. Seuss:“[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]” The Telegraph
- “Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses” The Express
- “The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf” Sunday Times Magazine
- “The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme” The Guardian
- Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:“The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit