- In stock
This authoritative guide covers the whole Tudor period of English history in one manageable volume, from the reign of Henry VII to Elizabethan England.
Written by A level History teachers and examiners, this student-friendly book includes a number of features to support History teaching and learning, offering historical interpretations, document source questions, explanation of difficult words and concepts and a study skills section for exam preparation.
1. Synoptic overview of the period
2. The reign of Henry VII
3. The Age of Wolsey
4. Social and economic change 1485-1547
5. Religious change under Henry VIII
6. Government, Politics and Foreign Affairs 1529-1547
7. Edward VI
8. Mary I
9. Elizabethan Government and Politics
10. Religion and Elizabethan England
11. Elizabethan Foreign Policy
12. Elizabethan social, economic and cultural history