Resources for teachers
Welcome Teachers! We’re here to support your teaching.
We’ve got a fantastic range of classroom resources and study guides to support your teaching of the Nationals and CfE Higher and you can now order your class set online!
- Student Books and Course Notes provide full course coverage, giving you plenty of content for classroom teaching and setting homework. Learning outcomes are detailed in each chapter opener and every book is packed with questions and activities.
- Browse Student Books and Course Notes
- Success Guides give easy topic by topic revision with Quick Tests to help retention and ‘traffic light’ progress bars to give students a clear picture of how they’re progressing
- Browse Success Guides
- Practice Papers give exam question practice and guidance on the structure of the exam with fully worked answers so you can show students how to get every mark.
- Browse Practice Papers
- Grade Boosters provide detailed guidance on writing the best possible Higher exam responses to ensure the maximum marks and also demonstrates how to avoid common pitfalls.
- Browse Higher Grade Boosters
What schools are saying about our resources for the Nationals and CfE Higher:
‘As a faculty we have evaluated a number of different resources. The books published by Leckie & Leckie have consistently and clearly been our preference. We find that the textbooks are a valuable resource to support the learning and teaching of the lesson.’
Anthony O’Doherty, when Curriculum Leader Maths & Numeracy, Holy Rood RC High School, now Acting Head at Castlebrae Community High School