Resources for students
Welcome Students! We’re here to support your study & revision.
Are you studying for the Nationals or Higher? Revising may seem like a slog but we’ve got the resources to help you!
- Smaller format revision guides focusing on the English topics students find most tricky.
- Browse SNAP Revision Guides
- Success Guides give your teenager easy topic by topic course revision with Quick Tests for knowledge and confidence building, helping them remember what they need to know. ‘Traffic light’ progress bars will give a clear picture of how they’re progressing. Success Guides are fantastic for prelim and final exam revision.
- Browse Success Guides
- Practice Papers for SQA Exams are great for learning how final exam questions are structured and how best to answer them. There are skills to learn and these books of papers give plenty of practice and good advice. Fully worked answers show how to get every mark available!
- Browse Practice Papers
- Grade Boosters provide detailed guidance on writing the best possible Higher exam responses to ensure maximum marks. Grade Boosters also show how to avoid common pitfalls and losing marks. If you need a C – they’ll help boost you there, and if you need your B boosted to an A, they’ll help get you there! In short: they do what they say on the tin!
- Browse Grade Booster
Claim 30% off
If you are a Young Scot cardholder you can claim 30% on all our resources at the checkout. Also look out for us in the Young Scot Rewards.