Practice Test Papers
Download your FREE Flashcards and audio
- 2 complete tests
- Match the level of the new SATs
- Answers and mark schemes
Take a look:
Maths Frameworking 3rd edition is better than ever. Here’s how:
- Enable your students to develop their problem-solving and mathematical reasoning skills, with dedicated practice questions flagged throughout the books.
- Break up lessons and maintain students’ interest in mathematics with longer tasks which are relevant to real-life, including investigations, challenges, practical activities, problem-solving, financial skills and mathematical reasoning tasks.
- Encourage students to make links between different areas of mathematics with synoptic questions included at the end of every chapter.
- Provide students with the practice they need with accessible Homework Books. The dedicated Skills Booster Book will support your students in developing the skills they need for GCSE.
- Take action when students are not making the required level of progress with one-to-one Intervention Workbooks that focus on basic skills and mathematical fluency.
- Inspire and engage students with brand new digital resources to motivate and encourage independent learning. Our digital resources also include automarked homework and assessments to support teachers too!