Promote mastery for all by adding problem solving and reasoning into every maths lesson.
Find out more:
- Hours of ready-to-go problem solving questions for each content domain.
- Clear teaching guidance and worked examples.
- Problem solving target sheet to track how you are promoting mastery for all pupils.
- Editable word files of the pupil activities are available on the accompanying CD-ROM and included as part of the online download.
Meet the series editor
- Sarah-Anne Fernandes heads up her own consultancy company, SolveMaths Ltd, where she is highly effective at delivering mathematics consultancy support and training for schools to improve standards..
- In addition to in-house school support, Sarah-Anne is an established mathematics author and series editor who has worked on a range of titles for leading education publishers.
- Sarah-Anne has great belief that mathematics can be enjoyed and successfully learned by all!
- Visit www.solvemaths.co.uk to contact Sarah-Anne on how she can support your school.
Take a look!