The 7 features of greater depth
Caroline Clissold, August 2016
- Apply their learning to different contexts, including other areas of the curriculum.
- Work independently.
- Apply their skills and knowledge consistently, confidently and fluently.
- Organise their ideas to make connections with other areas of learning.
- Use their ideas to help them work with new areas of learning.
- Clearly explain what they have been doing and why they know they are correct to others.
- Teach others what they have learned to enable them to learn too.
Next week, Caroline explains how to ensure for variation when working towards mastery with greater depth. Sign-up to our email newsletter to find out once its published.
Achieve Maths mastery with greater depth, by dipping into these Teacher Resources, which are filled with loads of editable problems and detailed assessment guidance.