Invigorate your phonics lessons with Song of Sounds, a dynamic hands-on programme that meets the learning needs of your whole class. Bring phonics to life with engaging, interactive activities that reinforce learning.
What is Song of Sounds?
- Multi-sensory with kinaesthetic, auditory and visual activities that reinforce skills through a variety of learning styles making it ideal for pupils with English as a second language.
- Song is integral to the programme to help children remember every phoneme, a highly active approach with whole-body actions and lots of games to aid learning.
- Carefully differentiated, contains support and challenge tips to cater for every child in the classroom.
- Bring phonics to life with a fresh, lively, hands-on approach to teaching phonics with engaging, interactive activities that reinforce learning.
- Created and developed in the classroom by teachers, Liz Webster and Sue Reed, whose school saw a 97% success rate in the 2018 screening check.
How does it work?
What does it contain?
- The Song of Sounds carry case is a one-stop shop for all your phonic needs, and contains the following:
- Audio CD
- Teacher’s Handbook
- Resource CD
- Classroom frieze
- Picture cards