Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ Science Free Resources
The resources available offer everything in the printed book in MS Word format, so that you can tailor lessons and activities. The content has been arranged in folders by section and then by topic, with all the materials you need so that you can quickly and easily prepare for your lessons.
It also includes additional materials. Please note that these additional materials have not entered the Cambridge endorsement process.
- Worksheets for students with instructions to follow and questions to answer.
- Technician notes so practicals can be safely planned and executed. Lists of equipment, resources and set-up information are included with the relevant lesson topic. All the notes for each section are also collated in one document that you can hand to your technician.
- Editable versions of the Activity plans.
- Answers to all the questions in the Student Book.
- Schemes of work that map all practical activities and show at a glance all the topics linked with their learning outcomes and Cambridge syllabus references.