Twelfth Night [CSEC® Edition]
The Alexander Shakespeare, adapted for the Caribbean
This edition contains the full text of Twelfth Night with clear and supportive notes. A detailed introduction and a guide to each act and scene give you everything you need to study the play for CSEC® English B.
Authors: William Shakespeare, Introduction and notes by Noel Cassidy, Consultant editor Dr. Saadiqa Khan, Edited by Peter Alexander
- Understand the language of the play with clear notes on each page.
- Learn about Shakespeare’s world and the context of the play in the lively introduction.
- Get to grips with characters, themes and dramatic techniques with a guide to each scene.
- Trace the development of themes across the play with succinct summaries and links to the key scenes.
- Prepare for your final examinations with practice exam questions and annotated sample responses to show you how to improve your work.