Collins Geography for the Caribbean Forms 1, 2 & 3
Collins Geography for the Caribbean forms 1, 2 and 3 is suitable for all students in the Caribbean who are studying geography at lower secondary, with topics for forms 1 to 3, grades 7 to 9. This skills-based course will help students develop the analytical and problem-solving skills needed for success.
• Developed and written specially for the Caribbean, with Caribbean teachers
• Helps students gain a strong foundation in geography to prepare them to study geography at CSEC®
• Covers topics from human geography and physical geography relevant to the Caribbean and all fully contextualised for the Caribbean
• Wide range of practice activities and case studies help students develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that are essential for CSEC®
• Includes projects and discussion points to help students start to develop skills for the School Based Assessment
• Covers topics for forms 1, 2 and 3, grades 7 to 9