Collins Atlas Skills For CSEC® Geography
Collins Atlas Skills for CSEC® Geography is a workbook that provides extra support for students who need practise in the skills needed for success in the CSEC® exam and SBA. It focuses on map-work skills, field-studies skills and the interpretation of geographical data, and will help students develop the problem-solving and analytical skills they need to get a top grade.
- Covers map-work skills, including the use and interpretation of large-scale map skills
- Practice questions and activities help students improve interpretation of geographical date for the School Based Assessment
- Includes activities that help students develop the problem-solving and analytical skills needed for CSEC®
- All activities based on the CSEC® Geography syllabus, fully contextualised for the Caribbean
- Supports the use of atlases as an essential tool for developing skills for the study of geography at CSEC®
- This practical workbook can be used to supplement any CSEC® Geography textbook