Twenty collections of short stories, each telling the life story of five or six people from history who have helped shape the world we live in today. Read about the life of Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, Leonardo da Vinci, Marie Curie and many more.
- Five or six short stories
- A timeline to accompany each story
- An MP3 CD with a full reading of each story
- A glossary
- plus free online classroom and self-study resources in the student and teacher zones
- Amazing People Worldwide is the publisher of the world’s largest collection of amazing people stories which feature hundreds of inspirational individuals such as Walt Disney, Harriet Tubman, Shakespeare and Marie Curie. Written in the first person, they offer a very personal perspective on what motivated and influenced these game changers and trailblazers.
Available across a range of multimedia formats including eBook, audio, video and print, these stories are read, listened to and watched by students and lifelong learners around the world.