This resource is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full curriculum framework from 2011.
Collins International Primary Maths offers full coverage of the Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum framework with a problem-solving and discovery approach to the learning of mathematics.
- Deliver the requirements of the Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum framework with confidence.
- Follow a clearly structured progression through six levels.
- Support every child with clearly defined skills and different levels of ability within each unit.
- 6 Student’s Books fully covering the Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum framework.
- 6 Workbooks with three levels of challenge per page allowing learners to practise and consolidate..
- 6 Teacher’s Guides providing the rigour of a full teaching scope and sequence for each stage with flexibility of delivery.
- A Digital Component via Collins Connect, providing additional resources for teachers and interactive activities linked to lessons..