- The Core Student Book gives a firm foundation in the skills and knowledge required for both courses.
- The Advanced Student Book revisits the Assessment Objectives for English Language and English Literature at a more sophisticated level, offering extra challenge to more able students.
Deliver the new GCSE English curriculum with confidence
Teach AQA’s GCSEs in English Literature and English Language as one coherent course with Student Books that help students to develop the key skills needed at GCSE.
- The Teacher Guide supports both Student Books with expert suggestions from leading professionals about how you could plan and teach the two GCSE courses.
- These practical, ready-made resources can be drawn on in your first years of teaching the specifications, and can be edited and adapted to the needs of your classes.
- GCSE English for AQA is supported by Collins Connect, our innovative online learning platform which combines easy access to high-quality content and up-to-date resources to effectively enhance teaching and learning in the classroom and beyond.Click here to find out more about Collins Connect.