- In stock
Bill went for a walk. He went over a river, up a hill and into a wood and behind a waterfall. A few steps behing Bill, however, is a hungry bear with an eye on Bill’s sandwiches. The bear’s attempts to grab the sandwiches are foiled be a variety of minor disasters.
• Red A/ Band 2A books offer predictable text with familiar objects and actions, cobmined with simple story development.
• Text type – a story with predictable structure and patterned language.
• Children can follow and discuss the route taken by Bill and the bear using the map on pages 14 and 15.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.