- Released in 63 days
Essential guide to British universities that gives you all the information you need to make the crucial decisions on what to study, where to study, and how much it might cost. Objective and authoritative, it is the best-selling guide to making the right university choice for you.
For more than 25 years The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide has provided the most accurate and up-to-date information about British universities to help make the choice of which universities to apply to as easy as possible. Its university and subject league tables are the most respected and studied in Britain. This definitive guide is designed for those who are applying to start courses in 2020.
• How to select the right course and university
• Compare university performance.
• Clear guidance on the application process.
• Valuable advice on university life
A new section for the 2020 guide give s an outline on where students come from which includes a ranking table on social inclusion.
Written by John O’Leary, former Editor of The Times Higher Education Supplement, this is the most authoritative guide available. The university and subject tables inside are the most respected and studied in Britain.
- 'Anyone baffled by the bewildering range of courses and options and perplexed by the rapidly changing face of higher education needs this guide.' universitiesnet.com