- In stock
Share in fifty years of a really remarkable cat…
Mog is everyone’s favourite family cat! Learn your alphabet with Mog in this delightful ABC book perfect for her youngest fans.
From the creator of The Tiger Who Came to Tea and Mog the Forgetful Cat comes a delightful ABC book featuring a really remarkable cat!
Mog is the forgetful cat that everybody loves, and this book for very young readers is the perfect introduction to the alphabet. With its gorgeous illustrations and Mog’s unique humour it’s sure to remain a favourite for years to come.
Perfect for very young readers from ages two and up.
Mog the Forgetful Cat was first published fifty years ago, and Mog has been delighting children all over the world with her adventures ever since. These books are the perfect gifts for boys, girls and families everywhere!
- ”Praise for Mog:'Since her debut in 1970, Mog has become… a national hero.”Junior Magazine
- ”'A firm favourite on children's bookshelves”The Telegraph
- ”'Mog is a star, she really is. I can't recommend her highly enough. Someone should give that cat a medal, or an egg for breakfast.”The Bookbag
- ”'Delightful stories about the family cat with attitude.”The Guardian
- ”Praise for Judith Kerr:'One of the best authors a child of 3+ could encounter.”The Times
- ”'It’s no surprise Judith’s work is still popular. It owes nothing to the vagaries of style or fashion. Her warmth and humanity are timeless.”Michael Foreman