- Released in 110 days
Help students with education recovery by resolving gaps in knowledge and understanding and addressing misconceptions in GCSE 9-1 Science. This authoritative Teacher Resource Pack accompanies Secure Science for GCSE Workbook and digital support online and on mobile on Adapt from Collins to support teachers through the intervention sessions.
Improve outcomes for students in GCSE Science with 30 intervention sessions that provide a sequential, connected big picture understanding of science to help learners move forwards regardless of their starting points.
- Outlines how to use Secure Science for GCSE for maximum impact explaining the thinking and evidence behind the integrated intervention approach in the Workbook (9788492090) and course online on Adapt from Collins (9780008492113)
- Strengthens subject knowledge, deep conceptual understanding and best practice with detailed guidance and support for teachers and tutors for each of the 30 sessions
- Links easily to KS3 Science, GCSE Science specifications and Entry Level Science so it’s easy to plan and implement
- Optimises the time available with a condensed route mapped out
- Provides printable knowledge revision cards for students to use with the Workbook to improve recall and embed key GCSE Science vocabulary and core concepts in the long-term memory
- Underlines the importance of Tier 3 science vocabulary with a full glossary
- Saves time with solutions to the Workbook