- In stock
This full colour, paperback bound road atlas at A3 size have been fully revised and updated for 2021. It contains 89 pages of clear detailed road mapping at a mainland map scale of 3.5 miles to 1 inch.
This essential road atlas includes the following;
• 11 pages of main route mapping covering Greater London, Birmingham and Manchester
• Route planning maps
• Mileage chart with average journey times
• Information on motorway junctions with limited interchanges
• 70 city and town centre street plans
• 16 port and airport plans
• Channel Tunnel terminus maps
• Index to cities, towns, villages, hamlets, major destinations and selected places of interest with postcodes for sat-nav use
• Map reference information also in French and German
Instantly recognizable and easy to use, A-Z road mapping includes the following features: Clear standard road classification colours for easy identification, Full motorway junction detail, Under construction and proposed roads, Primary route destinations, Service areas Selected truckstop locations, National and county boundaries and A wide range of tourist and ancillary information, including Blue Flag Beaches.
The combination of map scale and large format gives a double-page driving range of 60 miles north to south and 80 miles east to west, making this publication the ideal motoring companion.