- In stock
Full colour, spiral bound road atlas at A4 size has been fully revised and updated for 2021. It contains 170 pages of clear detailed road mapping at a mainland map scale of 3.5 miles to 1 inch.
This essential road atlas includes the following:
• 11 pages of main route mapping covering Greater London, Birmingham and Manchester
• Route planning maps
• Mileage chart with average journey times
• Information on motorway junctions with limited interchanges
• 80 city and town centre street plans
• 16 port and airport plans
• Channel Tunnel terminus maps
• Index to cities, towns, villages, hamlets, major destinations and selected places of interest with postcodes for satnav use
• Map reference information also in French and German
Instantly recognizable and easy to use, A-Z road mapping includes the following features: Clear standard road classification colours for easy identification, Full motorway junction detail, Under construction and proposed roads, Primary route destinations, Service areas Selected truckstop locations, National and county boundaries and A wide range of tourist and ancillary information, including Blue Flag Beaches.
A portable sized publication with a spiral binding; a popular choice for those wanting superb map clarity. Ideal choice to fit in any vehicle glovebox.