- In stock
Schools' Price: £3.99
Exam Board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR B and WJEC Eduqas
Level: GCSE 9-1
Subject: British History
First Teaching: September 2016, First Exams: June 2018
Suitable for the 2020 exams
Revision that Sticks! Collins GCSE 9-1 British History Complete All-in-One Revision and Practice, uses a revision method that really works: repeated practice throughout.
A revision guide, workbook and practice paper in one book!
With clear and concise revision for every topic, plus seven practice opportunities, Collins offers the best revision at the best price.
Depth studies: Norman England and Elizabethan England
Thematic studies: Health and Medicine and Crime and Punishment
• quick tests as you go
• end-of-topic practice questions
• topic review questions later in the book
• mixed practice questions at the end of the book
• more topic-by-topic practice in the workbook
• a complete exam-style paper
• free Q&A flashcards to download online
• an ebook version of the revision guide
- “Generally excellent. Attractive layout, clear and easy to access. There is necessary focus on exam skills, but presented in an interesting, step-by-step format.” Susan Stirrup, King’s Ely
- “I like the clear layout, especially the spacing of the questions – it is very accessible.” Fiona Hall, Sheringham High School
- “Colourful and informative.” Jane Hamilton, Alsager School