- In stock
A non-fiction book about a group of children making a monster. Each stage of the monster-making process is shown – from the body and head, to the eyes, teeth and claws. Repetitive text asks what is being made, and then reveals the answer on the following page.
- Red B/ Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion.
- Text type - A non-fiction recount.
- The complete labelled monster on page 14 and the separate labelled parts on page 15 remind children how the monster was put together.
- This simple text provides great opportunities for Design and Technology.
- This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.