- In stock
When a skeleton was found beneath a Leicester car park in 2012, could it be a body that had been missing for 500 years? Could it be the body of an English king?
This book tells the story of the archaeologists’ amazing discovery, asking who Richard III was and how this new discovery might change our view of him.
- Help Key Stage 3 students move from Level 3a to Level 4c in reading.
- Support comprehension with the historical images and contemporary photographs.
- Encourage shared and guided reading using the ready-made tasks and discussion points on the activity pages at the back of the book.
- Suitable for Key Stage 3 students with a reading age of 9 years and 6 months.
- “Both girls and boys would enjoy this book, I think. Any students interested in history should find it an engaging and informative read. I would recommend it to our history department too. It deals with a more age appropriate subject, than many books for struggling readers I have seen.
- ”The book had a good pace and used questioning well to create narrative hooks.”