- Out of stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
When the Roman Emperor Claudius invaded in 43 AD, life for people in Britain changed – a lot! This book will show you how people in Roman Britain lived, travelled, ate, dressed and even washed themselves. You’ll also find out why the Romans came to Britain in the first place – and why they had to leave in the end.
- Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
- Text type – An information book.
- The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
- The glossary and index on pages 30 and 31 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
- Curriculum links – History