- In stock
Ensure that all students build the literacy skills they need to achieve their goals, whether that is completing Entry Level or stepping up to GCSE, with this complete set of structured and engaging resources – all in a single pack.
- Help all students make good progress with a clear sequence of learning and carefully scaffolded activities that guide students through exploring, developing and applying the key skills in the AQA specification.
- Engage students with resources tailored to their reading age and interest age.
- Ensure a smooth progression to the 9-1 GCSEs with familiar features adapted from our AQA-approved GCSE series.
- Pick up and teach with a single ready-made course covering Silver Step and Gold Step. Clearly structured according to the Step Up specification, the pack contains detailed lesson plans worksheets differentiated for Entry Level 1, Entry Level 2, Entry Level 3 and extension activities for GCSE-ready students. Readymade PowerPoints for front-of-class teaching include images and video links to capture students’ interest.
- Tailor resources to the needs of your students. All resources are available to download from collins.co.uk in a fully editable format so that you can adapt lesson plans and tasks to meet the particular needs of your students.
- Component 1 (Literacy) topics include Celebrities, Detectives, Exhibitions, Travel and Volunteering.
- Component 2 (Creative writing and reading) topics include Adventure, Education, Fashion, Sport and Transport.