- In stock
Build your child’s reading confidence at home with books at the right level
'What Happened to the Dinosaurs' investigates why these huge creatures disappeared. The important question, 'How do we know they existed?' is answered with a clear timeline of images. Various theories are suggested, which support knowledge and understanding of climate change, volcanoes, asteroids and evolution of the animals which did survive.
- Topaz/Band 13 books offer longer and more demanding reads for children to investigate and evaluate.
- Text type – An information book.
- The response page summarises the main theories and could support a presented talk.
- Curriculum links – Science: Living things in their environment.
- This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.