- In stock
Present and practise English with your students through the popular context of football
English Through Football provides generic language and practice through the universally popular theme of football. With wonderful activities for group and pair work, the materials can be used all year round and in any syllabus.
English Through Football will help you to:
• Produce practical, fun lessons quickly
• Cover everyday vocabulary and regular structures
• Teach basic football terms
• Revise key topics such as food, clothes, people and weather
• Make learning English memorable and relevant for your students
• Generate enthusiasm amongst even your most reluctant learners
With over 100 photocopiable pictures and lesson plans, handout templates and craft activities, English Through Football provides a unique and fun approach to teaching English.
This Collins edition replaces ISBN 978-1-907584-01-5