- In stock
Schools' Price: £2.00
Children will go Wild About handwriting using this fun workbook! They’ll love practising the key handwriting skills taught at Key Stage 1, while finding out about the amazing world of animals.
Part of the Letts Wild About series, these titles offer an appealing learning approach for budding young explorers keen to discover their world.
Matched to the KS1 National Curriculum, it takes your child on a wild adventure, where they will practise handwriting, and explore amazing animals along the way. An ideal purchase if you are looking for a fun and engaging way to improve your child’s handwriting.
• Accessible activities that support learning at school
• Quick test to check understanding
• Explorer’s logbook to track progress
• Packed with Wild Animal Facts that children will love reading!
• Discover more at www.wildaboutmathsandenglish.co.uk
- “My daughter was really excited about starting this book! The activities are all based around animals so they are learning facts at the same time as improving handwriting. My daughter enjoyed the activities as they are fun and like small games, it is nice to complete the sections one at a time as this means it is not too much to do. Would recommend for 5-7 year olds to improve handwriting. “ – Toppsta Review
- “My granddaughter loved this book. The activities are short enough to keep her attention and she loved the subject of animals. It is a colourful and informative book and even I learned a few things whilst we were completing the activities. Highly recommend and ideal for 5 – 7 yr olds.” – Toppsta Review