- Out of stock
One fish, two fish, red fish and blue fish are here to encourage beginner readers with simple, fun rhyming language and stickers to complete the book!
A host of crazy Dr. Seuss caracters are will help you learn to read! Lots of the story words have been turned into pictures, to help aid word recognition and understanding. Read the story and find the right sticker to match the picture - and quick as a fox, you're a reader!
Packed with stickers, this fun book will have even the most reluctant readers rhyming along with Dr. Seuss.
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit