- Out of stock
A fun sticker activity book to encourage early literacy skills, featuring some of Dr Seuss’ wackiest characters!
From alligators to a Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuzz, a Seussian approach to reading and writing makes learning your ABC fun!
A host of Dr Seuss’ wackiest creations lead little readers and writers through tracing letters to sounding out words.This bumper workbook is also loaded with super stickers to give fun and encouragement.
Combines the two popular Seuss workbooks, I Am Not Going To Write Any Words Today and I Am Not Going To Read Any Words Today, in one great value book to make learning to read and write easy and fun!
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit