- Out of stock
This colourful Dr. Seuss activity book makes maths fun! Join the Cat in the Hat as he strides through number basics with lots of fun-filled activities along the way. Includes special Dr. Seuss reward stickers to let the world know how well you’re doing!
The Cat in the Hat and a host of other colourful Seussian characters introduce the concept of sets as well as covering simple subtraction and number recognition. Children can work through the book alone or with an adult to fill in the answers to crazy questions. A set of fun stickers completes this great activity book.
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit