- Out of stock
A great way to make learning fun! The crazy Cat in the Hat introduces this colourful activity book, which features a host of reading activities, plus some great stickers for little fingers to have fun with.
The Cat In The Hat and a host of other colourful Seussian characters guide children through a range of fun, simple activities focusing on spelling and reading. Children are encouraged to build up more complex sentences, using and expanding upon their knowledge of how similar words are spelled: “If you can read, ALL, then you can read TALL. If you can read TALL and ALL, then you can read ‘We are all tall.’” There are also some great fun stickers to complete this interactive book.
- ”Praise for Dr. Seuss:'[Dr. Seuss] has…instilled a lifelong love of books, learning and reading [in children]”The Telegraph
- ”'Dr. Seuss ignites a child’s imagination with his mischievous characters and zany verses”The Express
- ”'The magic of Dr. Seuss, with his hilarious rhymes, belongs on the family bookshelf”Sunday Times Magazine
- ”'The author… has filled many a childhood with unforgettable characters, stunning illustrations, and of course, glorious rhyme”The Guardian
- ”Praise for And To Think That I Saw it On Mulberry Street:'The cleverest book I have met with for many years. The swing and merriment of the pictures and the natural truthful simplicity of the untruthfulness.”Beatrix Potter, author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit