Packed with explanations, illustrations and tools to help students check their own progress and understanding.
• Progression embedded in with regular links to prior learning, differentiation in content and questions, and skills in science.
• Clear design differentiates the science into bitesize sections with the fundamental ideas in the blue section, that are built on in the yellow section, and extended in the purple section.
• Questions testing understanding of key concepts, processes and applications, evaluation and ability to write longer answers build skills for GCSE and other KS4 qualifications and help inform next steps.
• Activities at the mid-point of each topic provide an opportunity to bring themes together in a new context.
• Checklists model how key ideas in each topic develop and what students need to do to master them and progress in science.