- In stock
Secure the key science skills and knowledge students need to succeed in the new KS3 Science curriculum with Pupil Book 3.
• Engage students of all levels in KS3 Science with clearly differentiated material.
• Introduce fundamental ideas in the blue section, develop them in the orange section and extend them in the purple section.
• Embed progression with links to prior learning to help students build on what they already know.
• Put science into context with engaging introductions and illustrations.
• Check understanding with questions on every topic. Questions test understanding of key concepts, processes, applications and evaluation skills.
• Build skills for GCSE Science with longer answer questions.
• Model key ideas and skills in the mastery checklists at the end of topics.
- For the First edition:This scheme from Collins must be a serious contender for any school science department that is looking for a new approach to deliver the new national curriculum. Collins, the editor and the authors must be applauded for daring to be different in the way they have approached the curriculum content.School Science Review, Issue No. 331